Find out how to get Naruto rewards on Fortnite, on The Nindo website! Find out how to get them?
Since yesterday, a collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto has been announced by Epic Games, and it will officially start this Friday, June 24! But in the meantime, it will be possible to get various rewards related to Naruto in the game, thanks to the site The Nindo.
It will be possible to follow four paths of Nindo to try to get various rewards in the game, simply by following instructions! Fortnite players can earn emoticons featuring the mugs of Itachi, Gaara, Hinata, and Orochimaru, as well as an Akatsuki-themed wrap and a glider patterned after the giant snake, Manda.
How to get Naruto rewards in Fortnite?
To get these different Naruto rewards, you will have to :
- Go to The Nindo website
- Log in
- Complete one of the four paths to get the Akatsuki Wrap
- Complete all four paths to get the Manda Glider
The four Paths to be completed are as follows:
- Path of Itachi: Finish a match in the Top-6 a total of 5 times = 1 badge
- (Squad Battle Royal and Squad Zero Build game modes only)
- Path of Gaara: Survive 24 Storm Circles = 1 badge
- (Solo, Duo, and Trio Zero Build game modes only)
- Path of Hinata: Catch 20 fish = 1 badge
- (Battle Royale and Solo, Duo, Trio, and Squad Zero Build game modes only)
- Path of Orochimaru: Eliminate 18 players = 1 badge
- (Solo, Duo, and Trio Battle Royale game modes only)
Completing each of these paths will also earn you an emote related to the character in that path, as well as a bonus XP after 5 badges per path!