Lightsabers are one of Fortnite’s mythic weapons, straight from the Star Wars universe! They’re back in Season 3 Chapter 3, but where?
Today, Update 21.10 was released to the game, adding new features to the game, and some weapons have also made their return to the game: Lightsabers! But where to find these weapons in the game?
Where to find lightsabers in Fortnite season 3 chapter 3?
To find these weapons, which are making their comeback in the game, you will have to search in chests! Indeed, lightsabers have the particularity to be found only in chests. You will have to search in the usual chests of the map, but also in the Darth Vader chests (black chests with red stripes across the top) that have just been added in the game!
Lightsabers are back and can be found in these chests! pic.twitter.com/4zarpVvK41— Shiina (@ShiinaBR) June 21, 2022
- How to inflict damage: use the “shoot” button (R2 on Playstation – RT on Xbox) to swing the Lightsaber.
- How to block hits: use the “aim” button (L2 on Playstation – LT on Xbox) to block incoming attacks.
This way, you will be able to use the lightsabers that have just returned to the game!
There are four lightsabers:
- Luke Skywalker: Green Lightsaber
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Blue Lightsaber
- Kylo Ren: Red Lightsaber
- Mace Windu: Purple Lightsaber
You’ll find them all at random, and they do not do any different damage amounts.