Diablo Immortal is coming to mobile and PC on June 2! Check out the gem system and the full list of legendary gems!
In Diablo Immortal, you’ll find many of the same features found in previous installments of the license, but you’ll also discover new ones. Gems allow you to improve your character and are an integral part of your build and optimization. A gem can change your class completely and there are several levels of gem rarity, the legendary ones being the rarest. Check out the full list of legendary gems and their effect in Diablo Immortal.
All Diablo Immortal Legendary Gems
Legendary gems are the rarest and most powerful gems in the game. You’ll want to obtain a number of them and upgrade them to increase your character’s power. They are an important part of your equipment strategy, so understanding how to acquire legendary gems and upgrade their power is crucial to success in Sanctuary.
Diablo Immortal 1 Star Legendary Gems
- Berserker’s Eye – Increases all damage you deal by 5.5%, but also increases all damage you take by 6%.
- Chained Death – Increases damage done by your attacks by 1.5% per target hit, up to a maximum of 1.5 * 3% with 3 targets.
- Ca’arsen’s Invigoration – Increases the speed of your Primary Attack by 5.5%.
- Defiant Soul – Each time you Block an attack you deal 64% base damage + 777 to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every 3 seconds.
- Freedom and Devotion – Increases the duration of your summons by 8%.
- Everlasting Torment Your critical hits inflict agony, dealing 10% base damage + 122 every second for 6 seconds. Each enemy cannot be affected by this more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Mocking Laughter – Your Primary Attack forces non-Elite monsters it hits to attack you for 2 seconds.
- Nightmare Wreath – You have a 10% chance when you defeat an enemy to cause other nearby enemies to flee in fear for 0.8 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Respite Stone – Decreases all damage you take by 0.55% for every 10% your Life is below maximum, up to a maximum damage decrease of 5.5%.
- Pain of Subjugation – You deal 5.5% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
- Seled’s Weakening – Gain 6% increased damage for 60 seconds after killing an Elite monster.
- The Black Rose – Each time you are attacked, you have a 10% chance to summon vines that Immobilize the attacker for 1.1 seconds. Each enemy cannot be affected by this more than once every 20 seconds.
- Zod Stone – Increases the duration of Ultimate Skills by 16%.
- Trickshot Gem – Your Channel skills consume energy 8% slower.
Diablo Immortal 2 Star Legendary Gems
- Battleguard – Decreases all melee damage you take by 8% from enemies within 3 yards.
- Cutthroat’s Grin – Gain 8% increased Critical Hit Chance when attacking from behind.
- Bloody Reach – Increases all damage you deal by 2% for every 2 yards between you and the enemy hit. Maximum increase of x% at 8 yards.
- Follower’s Burden – Increases all damage you deal by 1% for each summon you control, up to a maximum increase of 6%.
- Power & Command – Power & Command alternate states every 9 seconds. Power increases your Primary Attack damage by 8%. Command increases all other Skill damage by 8%.
- Lightning Core – Your Primary attacks and movement slowly charge you up with electricity. When fully charged, your next Primary Attack will release chain lightning, dealing 90% base damage to nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Unity Crystal – You and all party members take 0.5% reduced damage per additional party within 6 yards of you.
- The Hunger – Heal 40% base damage + 567 Life each time you defeat an enemy. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Fervent Fang – Each time you deal damage to an enemy, that enemy now takes x% increased from your attack, up to a maximum of 0.8 * 10% at 10 stacks.
Diablo Immortal 5 Star Legendary Gems
- Blessing of the Worthy – When you take damage, you have a 20% chance to unleash retribution on all nearby enemies, dealing damage equal to 12% of your maximum Life. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Bottled Hope – Using a skill to grant a buff increases the target’s damage done and movement speed by 8% for 6 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds per target.
- Blood-Soaked Jade – Increases all damage you deal by up to 8% and your Movement speed by 10%, with less damage bonus the lower your Life, to a minimum of 4%.
- Chip of Stoned Flesh – Each time you cause an enemy loss of control, you will also apply an explosive curse. When the curse expires, the enemy will explode for damage equal to 45% of all damage taken during the duration, up to a maximum of 150% base damage. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds per target.
- Howler’s Call – Your Primary Attack has a 10% chance to summon a charging spirit wolf that inflicts 150.0 % base damage + 1458 to all enemies in its path. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
- Echoing Shade – Your attacks have a 15% chance to summon a shadow clone for 8% seconds that gains some of your abilities.
- Phoenix Ashes – Prevents fatal damage, and then grants a shield for 6 seconds that absorbs 450% of your base damage. Cannot occur more often than once every 180 seconds.
- Zwenson’s Haunting – When you defeat an enemy, summon a dark beast to attack nearby enemies, dealing 50% base damage +486 to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every 6 seconds.
- Seeping Bile – Your attacks have a 4% chance to poison enemies, inflicting 25% base damage + 263 every second for 6 seconds. This poison spreads to nearby enemies if the victim dies. Cannot affect the same target more than once every 20 seconds.