For this sixth week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, Epic Games has just added the new challenges. Find all the tips and rewards in our article.
To help you to complete the new challenges easily, we propose to you, below, a summary, with our tips: You will find all the challenges of the week, with a link to a more detailed guide if the challenge requires it.
List Of All Challenges Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6
- Deal 100 damage or more with a single bullet (1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? All you need to do is find a Sniper rifle or a particularly powerful shotgun, such as the Ranger Shotgun, which does a lot of damage.
– With a shotgun → a shot in the head.
– With Ranger Shotgun → a shot in the body, by being close enough to your opponent.
- Deal damage to opponents when falling (150) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? This challenge is not very complicated, as it requires you to inflict 150 damage to opponents when falling.
Use the roof and damage IO guards while falling
You can also use the Jetpack or Shockwave Grenade to validate this challenge.
- Get air time in a tank (3) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? To validate this challenge, you will need to find a tank. You will find the locations of all tanks on the map below
To get air time in a tank, you can :
– Use a Spider-Man’s Bouncers
– Bring the tank to a height, then jump into the void with it.
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol while crouched (200) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? First, you must find a pistol. Then, you will have to go to one of the areas where there is a tank. Finally, you must hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol while crouched. A total of 200 points of damage must be inflicted on the tank to validate the challenge.
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds (1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? You can go to construction mode to validate the challenge. Without construction, you just have to jump on a wall, go down, and go back up until the validation of the challenge.
- Throw cabbage 100 meters or more in one toss (1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? You will find all cabbage locations on the map below
Once you have cabbage, you will then have to go to a high point, high enough, to throw it.
- With a Striker Burst Rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without unscoping (1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? Once you have the Striker Burst Rifle in your possession, you will have to hit an opponent 4 times, without leaving the viewfinder.