For this Fifth week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, Epic Games is offering 9 new challenges. Find all the tips and rewards in our article.
To help you to complete the new challenges easily, we propose to you, below, a summary, with our tips: You will find all the challenges of the week, with a link to a more detailed guide if the challenge requires it.
List Of All Challenges Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (0/3) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? All you have to do is go to one of the areas and shoot an IO member in the head three times with a sniper to validate this challenge.
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun without receiving damage (0/1) – 20,000 XP
Where to find Ranger Shotgun in Fortnite? we find it as Floor loot, in chests, in supplies, but also in sharks.
- Destroy structures with Light Machine Gun (0/10) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? You just need to find a Light Machine Gun and destroy a total of 10 structures.
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location (0/1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? Recover a Med Mist and go to Coney Crossroads. There, you will have to go to the Seven forces, who are fighting the IO and heal one of the members.
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of Mantling (0/1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? Another relatively simple challenge, since all you have to do, is climb something and then damage an opponent within 10 seconds.
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (0/1) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? To complete this challenge, you have several options:
- Use Zipline in The Daily Bugle, on the way, you must eject.
- Use a Shockwave Grenade, while already on a high building, to make a long fall.
- Build a structure over the water and jump into it.
- Use Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters, present everywhere on the island.
* To fall without taking damage, you must fall straight into the water.
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (0/600) – 20,000 XP
How to complete the challenge? Simply find a Heavy Sniper and shoot at opposing vehicles to validate this challenge.
Where to find Heavy Sniper in Fortnite? via chests, ground loot, or vending machines, from almost any location on the map.