LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was finally released this Tuesday, April 5, 2022, on all platforms. The software offers fans to relive the adventures of the nine Star Wars movies in a new light. As in all games with small bricks, there is a panoply of playable characters to unlock for small coins, but it is also possible to obtain some of them with simple secret codes.
How to Enter Cheat Codes in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga?
To use these mysterious codes, you have to go to the game’s pause menu and select the little key entitled, Enter Code, to the left of the little cross that takes you back to the main menu. You can also go through the “Extras” from the Holoprojector to activate them.
All Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Cheat Codes
- 3FCPPVX – Tarkin
- C3PHOHO – C-3PO (Holiday Special)
- ARVALA7 – The Razor Crest ship
- GR2VBXF – Ratts Tyerell
- KORDOKU – Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
- KH7P320 – Aayla Secura
- LIFEDAY – Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
- SHUTTLE – Resistance I-TS Transport ship
- OKV7TLR – Dengar
- SIDIOUS – The Emperor
- TIPYIPS – D-O (Holiday Special)
- SKYSAGA – Temmin Wexley (Snap Wexley)
- WBFE4GO – Nute Gunray
- WROSHYR – Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
- WOOKIEE – Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
- XV4WND9 – Admiral Holdo
- BAC1CKP – Mister Bones
- Z55T8CQ – Poggle The Lesser
Once you enter the codes, you get your rewards for life. This way, there will be no need to enter the codes each time you start the game. You are now ready to go on a quest for 100% in this galaxy far, far away…