February is finally here and it will inevitably rhyme with the announcement of additional games in the Xbox Game Pass. We already know the lucky ones thanks to a source that has proven its worth in the past.
Update of 01/02/2022 at 3:15 pm: Microsoft has just confirmed the list of games that will integrate the Xbox Game Pass in February :
- Contrast, Dreamscaper and Telling Lies will land on February 3.
- Besiege, CrossfireX, Edge of Eternity, Skul: The Hero Slayer and The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom on February 10.
- Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition and Infernax will arrive on February 14.
All games will be available on console, cloud and PC, except for Contrast (cloud and console) and CrossfireX (console only).
Control, Code Vein, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Edge, The Medium, Project Winter and The Falconeer will be removed on February 15.
The catalog of Microsoft’s service will soon be updated with new entrants. If the American manufacturer has not yet made official the list of February, the user Billbill-Kun of the Dealabs site has struck again by revealing the titles concerned. All with a visual to support his words.
Thus, we will have the Ultimate Survivor Edition of Ark Survival Evolved. This contains not only the base game but also all the DLC released so far. Among the other big names in this new delivery in the Game Pass, we also find Edge of Eternity, a highly anticipated JRPG that will be released on February 10, 2022 on Xbox and PlayStation consoles. Here’s the full list:
- Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition (cloud, console et PC)
- Infernax (cloud, console et PC)
- Dreamscaper (cloud, console et PC)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (cloud, console et PC)
- Besiege – (cloud, console et PC)
- Edge of Eternity (cloud, console et PC)
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (cloud, console et PC)
- Telling Lies (cloud, console et PC)
- Contrast (cloud et console)
- CrossfireX (console)
We do not yet know the exact dates of their arrival in the service. Microsoft should not delay to communicate publicly on this subject.
Source: Video Games Chronicle